In which I share my daily and general woes and interests, along with the occasional gibberish.

donderdag 3 november 2011

Introduction- The Story Of Me

I like dramatic titles with lots of grammatically semi-correct capitalization.

I also like turtles.

So, yeah, how about an introduction? I'm a teenage lover of... Well, a whole load of stuff, really. The list of things I don't like is rather small, and mostly consists of certain people with certain personality traits, things that make my brain hurt- Read; Mathematics- Oh, and everything that tastes sour.

...Anyway.

One of my favourite hobbies is writing. I've been writing for over two year now, and I've climbed from being really bad at it to... Better, I guess? I'll probably post some excerpts from posts and biographies and let you, the reader, decide for yourself. I like the process of writing a lot; from a random idea to processing it, from the first sentence (Which is usually really hard for me.) to- Well, my stories usually don't reach past their first page. I'm working on that flaw, though.

Then there's reading. Personal favourites include Eragon, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and other mainstream teenage/young adult series, along with a whole list of crime/thriller and especially sci-fi/fantasy novels. I litteraly have bookcases and planks full of them, that have managed to not collapse so far.

Third on the list would probably be anime, something my dear friend Tunduli (http://sadforpudding.blogspot.com/) introduced me to. I started with K-On, then watched K-On season two, and after that another friend of mine introduced me to Angel Beats, which is still the most amazing anime series I've seen so far- With K-On on the number two-spot, definitely.

I'm not entirely sure why I started this blog, apart from the idea of sharing the more interesting aspects of my life in the hope someone will find it worthwhile and maybe, just maybe, learn a bit from it, in the same way I learn from others who share their life on the Internet. Just look at the famous commentators- SlyFoxHound, PaperBatVG, UberHaxorNova, to name a few-; They have greatly improved my life, sometimes by being philosophical, but most of the time just by succeeding to put a smile on my face. I'm still very thankful for that.

So, yeah! Expect irregular updating times and very nonsensical/seemingly absurd posts, for that is how my mind functions, or rather dysfunctions. I hope you like it so far, and if you're interested, stay tuned~

Lots of love (LOL!)
-Jesper

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten